Quiz Unit 2
0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. QuestionPPE stands for:CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionThree types of PPE are:CorrectIncorrect
It is ok to use sterile products when:CorrectIncorrect
Q. Wearing surgical gloves means I do not need to wash my hands before procedureCorrectIncorrect
- Because cosmetic tattoo blades are not needles, they can be disposed off In a domestic bin
- A Barrier Wrap Is
- Sterile gloves
- Non disposable Instruments are sanitised by using
- Topical Anaesthetics are used to
- To avoid Anaesthetic problems and excessive bleeding during the procedure, clients should be advised before a procure to avoid (click all answers that are correct).
- Cosmetic Tattooing should be avoided if your client
- It Is Important for you to know If your client Is allergic to
- A Patch test Is necessary