Long term perfection
In our procedures a hypo-allergenic pigment is implanted into the skin that will generally last up to 2 years.
That looks natural
We work with all the latest techniques to ensure your new long-term brows look perfectly natural.
Without the hassle
Say goodbye to getting up 15 minutes earlier every day just to draw on those perfect brows.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Zip Pay.
MienBrows now offers interest free finance through ZipPay.
Our most common request. To simply improve the overall aesthetic of a face by perfecting the eyebrows with Eyebrow Microblading.
One of the most rewarding things we do at MienBrows is helping people with Alopecia by re-creating their eyebrows.
Brows up close
Can you tell the difference between the Microbladed strokes and the natural hairs? Brows up close, handcrafted strokes customised to suit you and your natural features!
What is Microblading?
Microblading, also known as Feather Stroke Tattoo, is a form of Cosmetic Tattooing.
In this process, we implant tiny hair like strokes into the top layer of the Dermis of the skin, using a one-use sterile hand tool.
This is a semi – permanent process, as pigment is implanted on a superficial layer of the skin, which lasts up to 12 months, depending on your skin type.
What is Ombre Brows?
The Ombré technique is a soft and misty powder filled brow, similar to a brow powder makeup look. The tails of the brows will be darker and fade into a softer look towards the front of the brow.
Contraindications of Cosmetic Tattooing
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, it is advisable that you do not go ahead with this procedure.
- If you are prone to Keloid Scarring.
- If you are suffering from any major health conditions.
- If you have any allergies to hair dyes, makeup or jewellery.
- If you are taking medication.
- If you are currently undergoing Chemotherapy treatment, you will need your Doctors approval, and a letter from your specialist.
- We advise not to consume Aspirin, Ibuprofen, caffeine or alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your procedure and fish oil one week prior. However, do not discontinue any medications before consulting your Doctor.
- Tattooing will not be performed over blemishes, sores and moles around the brow area.
- Eye conditions or cold sores
- Avoid cosmetic injectables, microdermabrasion, skin peels etc at least two weeks prior to cosmetic tattooing and two weeks after.
- If you are sick with a bacterial or viral infection, you will need to call us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any of these contraindications, you must phone us for a personal consultation on 1300 627 697.
What will affect my Tattoo?
Sun exposure, the regeneration of skin cells over time, skin type, the choice of colour, and bleeding during the procedure will affect the final result of your treatment.
When the skin bleeds more during the procedure, pigment is pushed out of the skin, therefore retention is poor. To avoid this make sure you avoid alcohol 48 hours prior to treatment, and if you are on blood thinners to let us know prior to treatment.
Long term, your new brow tattoo will fade and shrink over time, therefore yearly touch ups are advised to keep your tattoo looking fresh.
Is the clinic safe?
Yes, we are registered with the local Health Council, and have procedures in place to maintain a sterile safe environment for our clients.
We only use one use disposable needles and supplies.
Our cosmetic tattoo pigments are non-toxic and contain no artificial preservatives
Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. ONCE YOU BOOK, YOU FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
- *Please allow 3 days’ notice for rescheduling of appointments-failure to give less than 3 day’s notice or a ‘no show’ to your appointment may result in a loss of your appointment or additional charges may occur.
- Once you have started the cosmetic tattoo procedure, there are no refunds given to change of mind.
- Your deposit payment of $149.00 to secure your booking is non-refundable.
- Please arrive no later than 15-minutes to your appointment. We may have to reschedule your appointment and you may lose your deposit or additional charges may occur.
- Prior to your procedure, please do not consume any alcohol, caffeine, aspirin or ibuprofen up to 48 hours before and fish oil supplements one week prior. As this may cause excessive bleeding during your procedure and can affect your results.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are sick with a viral or bacterial infection.
- Prior to your microblading procedure we recommend you avoid any cosmetic procedures two weeks before and after your appointment with us. This includes cosmetic injectables, skin peels, microdermebrasion etc. If you have an upcoming surgery, or recovering from surgery, please contact us immediately as this will affect your appointment.
Is Cosmetic Tattooing painful?
We apply an anaesthetic cream prior to your procedure, and continue to keep your brows, eyes or lips numb during your procedure to keep you comfortable.
Pain thresholds differ from person to person; however, every effort is made to keep you as comfortable as possible.
How many treatments are required and long does it last?
For most clients, a minimum of two treatments is usually required, at least 6-8 weeks apart.
What Is the healing process?
Straight after your first treatment, your new tattoo will look amazing, with no swelling and minimal redness and discomfort.
On day 2 – 5 your brow tattoo will appear bolder and darker, as the area that was treated will slightly scab.
During day 1 – 4 you must apply a cream that we provide to the area, morning and night, and when showering to protect the area from infection, and to quicken the healing process.
This means you cannot wet your brows in the shower or when cleansing your face for the first 4 days.
On day 5 you can treat your brows as you would normally – cleansing, makeup etc.
During week 2 – 4 your brows may appear to have lost some hair strokes! This is normal, and just part of the healing process. These hair strokes re surface during the 4th week after treatment.
How do I book an appointment?
To make a booking phone us on 1300 627 697 or book online via our website.
- Please read the contraindications and terms and conditions before booking in for the procedure.
- If you have an existing Cosmetic Tattoo, please send us through a photo of your eyebrows, eyeliner or lips in natural lighting without any make-up on. We can then assess if you will have to get your old tattoo removed first. We can recommend a safe clinic for Cosmetic Tattoo removal.