Terms and Conditions
Please read the skin penetration forms before your appointment with us.
Please carefully read the Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
ONCE YOU BOOK, YOU FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
By booking in and securing your appointment with a deposit, you have truthfully acknowledged that you understand the contraindications and terms and conditions below, and have let us know if to the following apply to you.
You also understand that you must follow instructions given before and after your procedure, to get the best possible outcome.
- Suffer from major health conditions (Diabetic, heart conditions, cancer, blood disorders, HIV, Hepatitis)
- Prone to keloid scarring
- Are not under any medications which might effect your skin.
- Allergies to hair dyes, makeup or jewellery
- Had a cosmetic procedure in the last two weeks (Cosmetic injectables, skin peels, microdermabrasion)
- Please allow 3 days’ notice for rescheduling of appointments-failure to give less than 3 day’s notice or a ‘no show’ to your appointment will result in a loss of your appointment and deposit.
- Once you have started the cosmetic tattoo procedure, there are no refunds given to change of mind.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Late arrivals will result in having to reschedule your appointment, losing your deposit and requiring you to pay for a new deposit for your next scheduled appointment.
- Prior to your procedure, please do not consume any alcohol, caffeine, aspirin or ibuprofen up to 48 hours before. Fish oil a week prior. As these may cause excessive bleeding during your procedure and can affect your results.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are sick with a viral or bacterial infection.
- Prior to your Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure you must avoid any Cosmetic Procedures two weeks before and after your appointment with us, as this will affect your final results and healing. This includes Cosmetic injectables, skin peels, microdermabrasion etc.
- If you have an upcoming surgery, or recovering from surgery, please contact us immediately as this will affect your appointment.
Please read the information below before your appointment
Contraindications of Cosmetic Tattoo
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, it is advisable that you do not go ahead with this procedure.
- If you are prone to Keloid Scarring.
- If you suffer from any major health conditions (diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc) we will require a doctors certificate or a letter from your specialist.
- If you have any allergies to hair dyes, nickel, makeup or jewellery.
- If you are taking medications.
- We advise not to consume Aspirin, Ibuprofen, caffeine or alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your procedure. Avoid taking fish oil supplements a week prior. However, do not discontinue any medications before consulting your Doctor.
- Tattooing will not be performed over blemishes, sores and moles around the brow area.
- Avoid cosmetic injectables, microdermabrasion, skin peels etc 2 weeks prior and two weeks after your cosmetic tattoo.
- If you are sick with a bacterial or viral infection, you will need to call us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any of these contraindications, you must phone us for a personal consultation on 1300 627 697.